The common goal of Polmar, senior management and all employees; by meeting customer expectations in a high quality and fast way, fulfilling our responsibility towards our employees and society, and with our human resources equipped with appropriate qualifications; to ensure compliance with the requirements of the quality management system and to continuously improve its effectiveness.
• 100% customer satisfaction, safety and standardization in production
• Full compliance, follow-up and implementation of innovations and quality practices in the sector
- To fully understand and meet customer expectations and to be a reliable and sought after company by performing better (Quality, Cost, Duration)
- Have an understanding of “Continuous Improvement” for products or services, efficiencies and any work done
- Keeping the training of our employees at the highest level
- To be aware of our responsibility towards our employees and society and to direct our activities in this direction
- Perfecting the value offered by refining and simplifying the process of creating products and services with lean manufacturing techniques
- Throughout our Global Organization and supply chain, ensure and maintain our quality system in compliance with IATF 16949 and all relevant customer specific requirements
- To raise the level of quality by giving importance to teamwork to ensure that all employees become more competent and able to use their abilities at the highest level within the framework of quality systems.
- To establish quality, environmental and occupational safety awareness in all employees and to increase occupational safety in the working environment
- To complete each project on time, in full compliance with the highest level techniques, in desired quality and within budget limits
- To be an exemplary organization that respects the society and environment in which we live and to contribute to the national economy by continuously improving its business volume
- To reach the company and unit targets in the spirit of team based on the philosophy of Total Quality
- Adopting the ‘Zero Defect’ philosophy and achieving high level performance by using error prevention techniques instead of finding fault
- To ensure that our Quality Policy is communicated to all our employees
- All products, services and functions will meet our customers' requirements.
- Continuous quality, improvement and the first time to do things right is our responsibility.